One of the most popular plastic surgery procedures Dr Farahdieh performs in our Sydney and Canberra clinics is the tummy tuck, otherwise known as abdominoplasty. A final costing depends on the specific details and requirements of each individual, and we encourage you to reach out to our friendly and professional team so we can provide you with a more specific price structure.
In the meantime, we hope the following serves as a useful guide.
TUMMY TUCK COST SYDNEY & CANBERRA GUIDELINE
Costs associated with an abdominoplasty vary between: $12,000 – $25,000 depending on a number of factors:
- Surgeon’s fee
- Anaesthetist’s fee
- Hospital fees
- Types of tummy tucks
- Mini tummy tuck (mini-abdominoplasty) takes approximately two hours
- Regular abdominoplasty takes approximately three hours
- Full tummy tuck (extended abdominoplasty) takes approximately four hours
TUMMY TUCKS – AN OVERVIEW
Tummy tucks are one of Australia’s most commonly requested cosmetic surgeries. The procedure addresses several concerns people have about their abdominal area, such as excess skin and fat accumulation. Whether it’s a result of ageing, pregnancy, or extreme weight loss, you might feel your tummy does not look like it once did.
Tummy tuck surgery essentially removes excess fatty abdominal wall tissue, repositioning the umbilicus with a tight wound closure. At Panthea Clinics in Sydney and Canberra, our resident plastic surgeon – Dr Ross Farhadieh – has performed many abdominoplasties over the years. Book a consultation with him to learn more about your eligibility for the procedure.
WHY PANTHEA CLINICS FOR TUMMY TUCK SURGERY
There are many reasons that patients across Sydney and Canberra choose and trust Dr Farhadieh and Panthea Clinics for their plastic surgery.
- He is dedicated to patient care that prioritises wellbeing at all times.
- Dr Farhadieh is triple Board Certified in plastic surgery and internationally recognised as a leading Australian-trained and qualified plastic surgeon.
- Dr Farhadieh is the immediate past and present Chief Editor of some of the most seminal textbooks on plastic surgery.
- Outstanding, modern surgical facilities.
- Have a look at a spectrum of our results (body contouring images)
FIND OUT MORE ABOUT TUMMY TUCKS AT OUR SYDNEY & CANBERRA CLINICS
If you’re considering a tummy tuck, it is very important to know what the different tummy tuck procedures entail, including how abdominoplasty surgery is performed, the total costs you’ll need to pay, and the results you should expect. Finding an experienced plastic surgeon is incredibly important, and if you’re based in Sydney or Canberra, you can make an appointment at Panthea Clinics.
We are committed to helping Australians achieve their ideal bodies. Contact our team below if you’re interested in learning more about a tummy tuck procedure and cost or other services, including breast augmentation, facelifts, nose jobs, neck lifts and breast reduction.